J-14 Magazine

J-14 Magazine

Published Seasonally  10 issues per year
(72 Reviews)
4.5 72.0
J-14 magazine is a teen celebrity magazine featuring teen celebrity interviews, news and gossip. More Info >>
Subscription Options Details
Newsstand : $19.95
$9.00
You Save 55%
5 Issues / Seasonally
Print Magazine Subscription
Newsstand : $39.90
$16.97
You Save 57%
10 Issues / Seasonally
Print Magazine Subscription
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
If you are not 100% satisfied with your magazine subscription, you will receive a 100% refund for all undelivered issues, at any time, for any reason.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
If you are not 100% satisfied with your magazine subscription, you will receive a 100% refund for all undelivered issues, at any time, for any reason.

You Might Also Like

7055-MA
5 Issues: $9.00
You Save 55%
9127-MA
5 Issues: $9.00
You Save 55%
6961-MA
10 Issues: $10.00
You Save 67%
8734-MA
20 Issues: $10.00
You Save 67%
8686-MA
6 Issues: $23.00
You Save 23%
7064-MA
28 Issues: $26.00
You Save 81%

Additional Information

About J-14

First published in 1999, J-14--a sound-alike abbreviation of its tagline "Just For Teens"--is considered among the top teen magazines. Marketed to preteen and teenage girls ages 11-19, J-14 is packed with features like teen gossip, quizzes, fashion advice, posters, and celebrity interviews in every issue.

Some of the magazine's most popular features include: "Upfront Celebrity Features," "Hot Topic," "Life's Big Questions," "Real Life," and "Trending Interviews: Q&A With the Hottest Celebs." Throughout the year, J-14 publishes several special editions, such as "Summer Entertainment Guide," "Back-to-School Special," and the annual "Best of Year Special and J-13 Teen Icon Awards" issue.

Teens who have a passion for pop culture would love a subscription to J-14 magazine!
Issues per Year: 10
Estimated Delivery: 6-12 Weeks
Publishing Frequency: Seasonally
Publisher Name: Bauer Publishing Company

Automatic Renewal Service: For your convenience, this publication is part of the Automatic Renewal Service. You will receive all the benefits of our automatic renewal program. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee - cancel at any time!

Create A Personal Gift Announcement Card

Gift Announcement

You will need a printer connected to the computer in order to print the Gift Announcement Card.

If you would prefer to enter your information by hand after printing, just leave these fields blank and select "Print Gift Announcement".

To:
Note:

Other Gift Options

Gift Subscription Options

Postcard Announcement

On the Review step during checkout, you will have the option to mail a FREE postcard to the recipient announcing that a gift has been purchased for them. You schedule the date the card will be mailed; send it immediately or hold for perfect timing with a special occasion.

eGift Announcement

Perfect for last-minute shoppers! On your order confirmation page you will have the option to send a FREE email gift notification. Choose from hundreds of E-Card designs and several delivery options. See an example.

Interested In More Gifts? Visit the Gift Center to discover great gift suggestions for everyone on your list.

Customer Reviews

REVIEW SNAPSHOT®

by PowerReviews

(based on 72 reviews)

Ratings Distribution

• 5 Stars

(51)

• 4 Stars

(14)

• 3 Stars

(7)

• 2 Stars

(0)

• 1 Stars

(0)

100%

of respondents would recommend this to a friend.

Pros

• Quality photos (3)
  • Up-to-date content (3)

Cons

Best Uses

• Younger readers (3)

Most Liked Positive Review

Standing in the check out line.

There was a part time year I spent reviewing what teenagers may read. I picked J-14 up in the grocery store.I read straight through grabbing all the new concepts offered to teens. None ...Read complete review

There was a part time year I spent reviewing what teenagers may read. I picked J-14 up in the grocery store.I read straight through grabbing all the new concepts offered to teens. None offended me. It seemed quit a challenge to write & photo copy to a buying audience as mid-teens. Then we must remember they have peer presser and must be a "great look" with little budgets. After reading two months did I actually figure the title of the magazine. Its a keeper, not necessarily for the book itself but an award based on the reader's development.

VS

Most Liked Negative Review

J-14 subscription

I ordered J-14 early September for my granddaughter for her birthday in November. I asked if she would receive it by her birthday and I was told she would. LIE! So upset telling...Read complete review

I ordered J-14 early September for my granddaughter for her birthday in November. I asked if she would receive it by her birthday and I was told she would. LIE! So upset telling my granddaughter, who has down syndrome, her present would be late.

Reviewed by 72 customers

Sort by

Displaying reviews 1-10

Previous | Next »

Keeps the daughter happy!!

By Destiney the Teen

from Watertown, WI

About Me Rarely Read

Verified Reviewer

Pros

• Engaging Articles
    • Quality Photos
    • Up-To-Date Content
    • Well Written Articles

Cons

Best Uses

• Younger Readers

My daughter loves getting this magazine and reads it as soon as she gets it.

(1 of 1 customers found this review helpful)

Daughter reads cover to cover

By takalbeach

from Lodi, CA

Verified Reviewer

Pros

• Hairstyles
      • New Fashions
      • Quality Photos
      • Up-To-Date Content

Cons

Best Uses

• Younger Readers

My daughter has been getting this magazine now for a couple of years she is now 14 and still loves to read it.

(6 of 6 customers found this review helpful)

The best celebrity magazine out there!

By Linda

from Fairfield, NJ

About Me Casual Reader

Pros

• Engaging Articles
        • Quality Photos
        • Up-To-Date Content
        • Well Written Articles

Cons

Best Uses

• Younger Readers

I love this magazine. The posters are nice and thick and a great size. They have better One Direction stories than Tigerbeat.

(1 of 2 customers found this review helpful)

Love this magazine

By Rachel924

from Ohio

I really enjoy reading this magazine. It offers great photos and interesting articles for its' readers.

(2 of 2 customers found this review helpful)

j -14

By annie

from n.m

my kids ages 12 10 7 and they like to hear about there favorite stars and see pic of them.

(4 of 6 customers found this review helpful)

Great Tween Purchase

By Snickers

from Illinois

My 13 year old loves this magazine. She gets all of her posters from it and gets the scoop on her favorite tween stars. They also have really good coupons for5 bath and body works, delia's, american eagle, aeropostle, etc.

(3 of 6 customers found this review helpful)

Best.Year.Ever.

By Emilysky

from Florida

I really liked the big pullout posters . I also enjoyed how they write about celebrities and their lives .

(7 of 9 customers found this review helpful)

J-14 subscription

By hlrob

from Maine

My daughter loves this magazine and waits very impatiently every month for it to arrive. She reads it cover to cover and hangs any pictures/posters up in her room.

(4 of 12 customers found this review helpful)

Teen Gossip

By dfelixv

from Tucson, AZ

My daughter loves the magazine. She's 4 years old and can't read yet but makes up her own stories to go with the pics.

(6 of 11 customers found this review helpful)

Teen mag

By twomuch689

from Florida

Bought this for my daughter and one subscription for her best fried. They absolutely love the pics.

Displaying reviews 1-10

Previous | Next »

Flash

J-14 Magazine Subscription Review