So It Goes Magazine
About So It Goes Magazine
SO IT GOES is an international biannual arts and current affairs magazine that features original voices across film, music, art, photography and journalism. It promotes more imagination and less advertising in print.
The Issue.2 cover feature sees indie film queen and star of Frances Ha, Greta Gerwig, shot by fashion legend Helena Christensen. Also included in the Actors section is heartthrob of a generation Adam Driver from hit US TV show Girls, set to explode in the upcoming Coen Brothers film, Inside Llewyn Davis.
Elsewhere, there is a mix of established names and vibrant new voices. Music legends Gilles Peterson and Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros, king of New York street photography Saul Leiter and Drive director Nicolas Winding Refn are all interviewed.
There are also a series of portraits of model-actress Clara Paget while visionary artist Richard Mosses infra-red photos of the Congo confuse and shock. Readers will find travel journalism from Oslo, Cartagena, Burma and a West African pygmy village.
More than just an arts magazine, the second issue of SO IT GOES exclusive reportage includes a haunting travelogue on West African voodoo; a fly-on-the-wall expos of life in the Flying Squad Londons armed response unit; and a personal, time-capsule letter to a future digital child.
In the Latest Issue:
Two covers, the same but new So It Goes.
- acclaimed Irish actor Cillian Murphy shot by Vassilis Karidis, one of the leading men in world cinema (Dark Knight, Inception, 28 Days Later) and British actress Imogen Poots (Knight of Cups, Look of Love)
- directors Wes Anderson (Grand Budapest Hotel) and Terry Gilliam (Monty Python, Fear and Loathing) with original illustrations
- musicians including Canadian prodigy Black Atlass, London's blissful SOHN and LA's new vanguard Guy Blakeslee shot by Eliot Lee-Hazel
- world-famous Magnum photographer Bruce Davdison, revered visual artist John Stezaker and breakthrough FOAM exhibitor Heikki Kaski
- a fashion story with model of the moment Camille Rowe shot by Guy Aroch as well as modern skater pin-up and emblem of cool Dylan Rieder shot on Venice Beach
- journalism on ill-starred Haiti, artist colonies in Naoshima, everyday life in Syria, Venetian fishermen and the way that we digest war photography More Info
You Might Also Like
7073-MA26 Issues: $16.00You Save 88%
7064-MA28 Issues: $26.00You Save 84%
7068-MA26 Issues: $15.00You Save 94%
7058-MA12 Issues: $23.88You Save 75%
6919-MA6 Issues: $9.95You Save 63%
7329-MA12 Issues: $30.00You Save 68%
About So It Goes
Automatic Renewal Service: For your convenience, this publication is part of the Automatic Renewal Service. You will receive all the benefits of our automatic renewal program. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee - cancel at any time!
Create A Personal Gift Announcement Card to send to someone special.
You will need a printer connected to the computer in order to print the Gift Announcement Card.
If you would prefer to enter your information by hand after printing, just leave these fields blank and select "Print Gift Announcement".
Other Gift Options
On the Review step during checkout, you will have the option to mail a FREE postcard to the recipient announcing that a gift has been purchased for them. You schedule the date the card will be mailed; send it immediately or hold for perfect timing with a special occasion.
eGift AnnouncementPerfect for last-minute shoppers! On your order confirmation page you will have the option to send a FREE email gift notification. Choose from hundreds of E-Card designs and several delivery options. See an example.
Interested In More Gifts? Visit the Gift Center to discover great gift suggestions for everyone on your list.