Threads Magazine

null

Threads Magazine

Published Bi-Monthly  6 issues per year
(6 Reviews)
5.0 6.0
Threads magazine offers the best firsthand instruction for creating beautiful garments and home decorations. Each issue of Threads magazine covers a variety of topics like fabrics, design fitting, finishing, embellishment and sewing supplies. More Info >>
Subscription Options Details
Newsstand : $41.94
$33.00
You Save 21%
6 Issues / Bi-Monthly
Print Magazine Subscription
Newsstand : $83.88
$55.00
You Save 34%
12 Issues / Bi-Monthly
Newsstand : $125.82
$79.00
You Save 37%
18 Issues / Bi-Monthly
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
If you are not 100% satisfied with your magazine subscription, you will receive a 100% refund for all undelivered issues, at any time, for any reason.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
If you are not 100% satisfied with your magazine subscription, you will receive a 100% refund for all undelivered issues, at any time, for any reason.

You Might Also Like

7073-MA
26 Issues: $16.00
You Save 88%
7064-MA
28 Issues: $26.00
You Save 81%
7329-MA
12 Issues: $26.30
You Save 45%
7058-MA
12 Issues: $23.88
You Save 60%
7068-MA
26 Issues: $15.00
You Save 94%
6919-MA
6 Issues: $19.95
You Save 33%

Additional Information

About Threads

Threads magazine was created for individuals who are passionate about sewing. Each bimonthly issue is filled with tips, techniques, insights and ideas. Sewers of all skill levels will glean practical, hands-on advice in each new issue of Threads magazine.

Each issue of Threads contains dozens of patterns for gifts, accessories, home furnishings and clothes. Whether you want to create a handmade skirt or sew a beautiful rug, you'll receive easy-to-follow instructions and step-by-step photos in each new issue. The patterns range in level from easy to difficult, so you can easily find one regardless of your previous experience. Each issue of Threads also covers a variety of topics like design fitting, finishing and embellishment. The publication also explains the basic fundamentals of sewing. Individuals who want to teach themselves to sew will receive expert advice in each new issue.

Threads magazine is the perfect choice for sewers of all ages. Each issue is filled with creative patterns, original ideas and helpful suggestions. Sewing enthusiasts everywhere will look forward to each new issue of Threads magazine.
Issues per Year: 6
Estimated Delivery: Up to 12 weeks
Publishing Frequency: Bi-Monthly
Publisher Name: Taunton Direct

Automatic Renewal Service: For your convenience, this publication is part of the Automatic Renewal Service. You will receive all the benefits of our automatic renewal program. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee - cancel at any time!

Create A Personal Gift Announcement Card

Gift Announcement

You will need a printer connected to the computer in order to print the Gift Announcement Card.

If you would prefer to enter your information by hand after printing, just leave these fields blank and select "Print Gift Announcement".

To:
Note:

Other Gift Options

Gift Subscription Options

Postcard Announcement

On the Review step during checkout, you will have the option to mail a FREE postcard to the recipient announcing that a gift has been purchased for them. You schedule the date the card will be mailed; send it immediately or hold for perfect timing with a special occasion.

eGift Announcement

Perfect for last-minute shoppers! On your order confirmation page you will have the option to send a FREE email gift notification. Choose from hundreds of E-Card designs and several delivery options. See an example.

Interested In More Gifts? Visit the Gift Center to discover great gift suggestions for everyone on your list.

Customer Reviews

REVIEW SNAPSHOT®

by PowerReviews

(based on 6 reviews)

Ratings Distribution

• 5 Stars

(6)

• 4 Stars

(0)

• 3 Stars

(0)

• 2 Stars

(0)

• 1 Stars

(0)

Reviewed by 6 customers

Sort by

Displaying reviews 1-6

(8 of 15 customers found this review helpful)

I Love Threads Magazine

By MJJ

from Stratford, WIsconsin

Threads magazine covers the broad spectrum of sewing, garments, home decor, quilting and crafty type sewing. The instructions are excellent, and the pictures and diagrams add to the excellence. I have used this magazine for many years, and even though it is expensive, it is really worth every penny. You can't go wrong.

(15 of 27 customers found this review helpful)

Excellent Resource for Technique

By Sansan

from Georgia

I have subscribed to Threads magazine off and on for maybe twenty years. The price has kept me away from regularly subscribing. However, every issue teaches me new techniques and inspires my own creativity in some way. Love it!

(38 of 72 customers found this review helpful)

MY ONE favorite magazine ever

By OpWo

from Endicott, NY

I am a life long sewer and have been a subscriber to THREADS for more than 20 years. It is the one magazine I have maintained a subscription to even in the thinnest of economic times. The tips, techniques, insights and inspiration I have received over the years have been worth more than the price paid many times over. If you are a sewer of practically any skill level you will find something to enjoy in this magazine.

(39 of 71 customers found this review helpful)

Informative and inspiring

By paula45870

from Kansas City, MO

I LOVE Threads. I have been sewing clothes for 30 years, and I learn something new every issue. One favorite article was how to exactly duplicate a pair of pants in your closet. How great is that? The magazine doesn't just tell you how to advance your skills, but why -- and how doing things differently will make a difference. The tips, techniques and ideas are practical and inspiring. This is a garment sewer's dream magazine.

(26 of 48 customers found this review helpful)

Threads Magazine,

By maria

from NC

This is one of my all-time favorite sewing related magazine. I would recommend this to anyone who's learning, needs some refresher ideas, and experienced.

(30 of 55 customers found this review helpful)

Dependable & Inspiring

By charlie

from Springfield, Missouri

I've subscribed to Thread for a little over two years and look forward to each issue. Since I have began an alterations business in my home, I've added services thanks in part to techniques found in Threads.

Displaying reviews 1-6