24 Hour Race Technology Magazine
* Intro: THE EDITOR - The Le Mans 24 Hours of 2016 certainly didn't disappoint, not only in the LM P1 class but GTE as well
* Grid: IN THE NEWS - Early details of some of the latest changes in ERS energy allowance, and a damper development which gives engineers an 'as and when' option for extra functionality
* Dossier: FORD GT - The Ford GT is a prime example of what can be achieved when multiple motorsport specialists pull together. Lawrence Butcher reports
* Insight: TRANSMISSIONS - Teams want transmissions with greater durability and less weight. Lawrence Butcher explains how manufacturers are achieving that
* Technical Review: LE MANS 2016 - Lawrence Butcher looks at some of the more interesting powertrain and chassis details of the Audi, Porsche and Toyota Le Mans contenders
* Insight: LM P1 2016 AERODYNAMICS - Paolo Catone, designer of the Peugeot 908 and BR 01 LM P cars, looks at some of the aerodynamic highlights in the top Prototype class
* Analysis: LE MANS 2016 PERFORMANCE - Victory at Le Mans is not just a question of outright pace - strategy and reliability also play key roles, as Paolo Catone shows
* Insight: LM P1 PRIVATEERS - In recent years, LM P1 privateer teams have struggled to get near the pace of the works manufacturers. Vehicle dynamics engineer and simulation expert Andrea Qunitarelli examines some of the potential reasons for this
* Appendix - The championships, class structures and key regulations in the World Endurance Championship
* PS: FORD'S FIRST GT - Victory for the Blue Oval and its partners in the GTE class at the 2016 Le Mans recalls the contrasting development of the original GT40 in the 1960s More Info >>
You Might Also Like
About 24 Hour Race Technology
Automatic Renewal Service:For your convenience, this publication is part of the Automatic Renewal Service. You will receive all the benefits of our automatic renewal program. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee - cancel at any time!
Create A Personal Gift Announcement Card
You will need a printer connected to the computer in order to print the Gift Announcement Card.
If you would prefer to enter your information by hand after printing, just leave these fields blank and select "Print Gift Announcement".
Other Gift Options
Gift Subscription Options
On the Review step during checkout, you will have the option to mail a FREE postcard to the recipient announcing that a gift has been purchased for them. You schedule the date the card will be mailed; send it immediately or hold for perfect timing with a special occasion.
Perfect for the last-minute shoppers! During checkout, check the "Gift Subscription" checkbox next to the magazine you want to send as a gift and enter your gift announcement options.
Interested In More Gifts? Visit the Gift Center to discover great gift suggestions for everyone on your list.