Cup Race Technology Magazine
Although stock-appearing, running oval tracks at 200 mph the Cup car generates huge aerodynamic forces. Under the skin the Cup car is purpose-designed for racing albeit around some mandatory components that are strangely archaic. It all adds up to a fascinating engineering challenge. Published annually, Cup Race Technology explains in depth how some of the finest minds in motorsport rise to this fascinating and unique challenge.
· Intro: THE EDITOR - Collaboration emerges and innovation continues in the world of stockcar racing
· Grid - The inside track on some of the most interesting recent developments in the NASCAR realm
· Dossier: BOB EAST WINGLESS SPRINT CAR - What goes into building a wingless Sprint car for the USAC National series? Lawrence Butcher talks to Bob East, of Beast Cars, to find out
· Focus: TRANSMISSIONS - Lawrence Butcher highlights the major developments in NASCAR transmission technology over the past few years
· Insight: NASCAR AERO - NASCAR’s senior aerodynamics/vehicle performance engineer Eric Jacuzzi explains the aero development process behind the NASCAR rules packages for its Cup cars
· Insight: ROAD COURSES - Lawrence Butcher looks at the challenges of persuading Cup, Xfinity and Truck stockcars to perform as well at road races as they do on ovals
· Insight: JOE GIBBS RACING AND DRIVEN RACING OIL - NASCAR’s gear ratio changes in 2015 forced a transmission oil rethink. Stewart Mitchell recounts its development
· TECHNOLOGY REVIEW - Data-gathering systems are being unveiled to meet the particular needs of NASCAR teams, as Lawrence Butcher reports
More Info >>
· PS: AUSTRALIAN V8 SUPERCARS - NASCAR could learn some change management lessons from this recently and radically revamped series
Really! Get a no-fuss refund for all undelivered issues. Enjoy the price savings of a subscription while keeping complete flexibility.
8,000,000+ Satisfied Customers
Over 8,000,000 customers and a continuous A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau since 1999. We do whatever it takes to take care of our customers.
You Might Also Like
About Cup Race Technology
Automatic Renewal Service:For your convenience, this publication is part of the Automatic Renewal Service. You will receive all the benefits of our automatic renewal program. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee - cancel at any time!
Create A Personal Gift Announcement Card
You will need a printer connected to the computer in order to print the Gift Announcement Card.
If you would prefer to enter your information by hand after printing, just leave these fields blank and select "Print Gift Announcement".
Other Gift Options
Gift Subscription Options
On the Review step during checkout, you will have the option to mail a FREE postcard to the recipient announcing that a gift has been purchased for them. You schedule the date the card will be mailed; send it immediately or hold for perfect timing with a special occasion.
Perfect for the last-minute shoppers! During checkout, check the "Gift Subscription" checkbox next to the magazine you want to send as a gift and enter your gift announcement options.
Interested In More Gifts? Visit the Gift Center to discover great gift suggestions for everyone on your list.
Garden Rail is the only British magazine dedicated to covering the entire garden railway spectrum. This broad remit covers all scales, gauges and genres as well as all methods of propulsion, be it track powered electric, battery electric, live-steam or ...
Purchase a subscription to: Practical Farm Ideas magazine is the most comprehensive source of cost-cutting ideas for farmers in the UK. It features innovative machinery built and adapted in farm workshops, workshop methods and techniques which cut costs, time and ...
Classic Scooterist turns back the clock through the golden ages of the scooter lifestyle. There’s news and reviews plus reports from rallies both past and present. Painstakingly prepared readers’ rides get in-depth coverage complete with photographs and historical details where ...
Covers the entire world of amateur motorsports. From autocrossing to vintage racing to rally, if it's sports-car oriented, GRM covers it! In addition to its earthy "How-to" do-it-yourself articles, many feature cars and product tests, GRM covers motorsports action from ...