Cup Race Technology Magazine
Although stock-appearing, running oval tracks at 200 mph the Cup car generates huge aerodynamic forces. Under the skin the Cup car is purpose-designed for racing albeit around some mandatory components that are strangely archaic. It all adds up to a fascinating engineering challenge. Published annually, Cup Race Technology explains in depth how some of the finest minds in motorsport rise to this fascinating and unique challenge.
· Intro: THE EDITOR - Collaboration emerges and innovation continues in the world of stockcar racing
· Grid - The inside track on some of the most interesting recent developments in the NASCAR realm
· Dossier: BOB EAST WINGLESS SPRINT CAR - What goes into building a wingless Sprint car for the USAC National series? Lawrence Butcher talks to Bob East, of Beast Cars, to find out
· Focus: TRANSMISSIONS - Lawrence Butcher highlights the major developments in NASCAR transmission technology over the past few years
· Insight: NASCAR AERO - NASCAR’s senior aerodynamics/vehicle performance engineer Eric Jacuzzi explains the aero development process behind the NASCAR rules packages for its Cup cars
· Insight: ROAD COURSES - Lawrence Butcher looks at the challenges of persuading Cup, Xfinity and Truck stockcars to perform as well at road races as they do on ovals
· Insight: JOE GIBBS RACING AND DRIVEN RACING OIL - NASCAR’s gear ratio changes in 2015 forced a transmission oil rethink. Stewart Mitchell recounts its development
· TECHNOLOGY REVIEW - Data-gathering systems are being unveiled to meet the particular needs of NASCAR teams, as Lawrence Butcher reports
More Info >>
· PS: AUSTRALIAN V8 SUPERCARS - NASCAR could learn some change management lessons from this recently and radically revamped series
Really! Get a no-fuss refund for all undelivered issues. Enjoy the price savings of a subscription while keeping complete flexibility.
8,000,000+ Satisfied Customers
Over 8,000,000 customers and a continuous A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau since 1999. We do whatever it takes to take care of our customers.
You Might Also Like
About Cup Race Technology
Automatic Renewal Service:For your convenience, this publication is part of the Automatic Renewal Service. You will receive all the benefits of our automatic renewal program. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee - cancel at any time!
Create A Personal Gift Announcement Card
You will need a printer connected to the computer in order to print the Gift Announcement Card.
If you would prefer to enter your information by hand after printing, just leave these fields blank and select "Print Gift Announcement".
Other Gift Options
Gift Subscription Options
On the Review step during checkout, you will have the option to mail a FREE postcard to the recipient announcing that a gift has been purchased for them. You schedule the date the card will be mailed; send it immediately or hold for perfect timing with a special occasion.
Perfect for the last-minute shoppers! During checkout, check the "Gift Subscription" checkbox next to the magazine you want to send as a gift and enter your gift announcement options.
Interested In More Gifts? Visit the Gift Center to discover great gift suggestions for everyone on your list.
Race Tech Magazine is a Magazine covering the techniques and technology of amateur and professional motorsport. Contains in-depth coverage of car design and development, driving skills and new products for racers. Race Tech magazine is interesting for anyone interested in ...
Road & Track is a car and driving magazine dedicated to high-performance vehicles, vintage classics and modern marvels. Articles and photographs focus on new cars (sport, luxury and design), motorsports, exotic locations, automotive personalities and more! Road & Track is ...
No matter how good a driver is, in technology-led Formula One he is at the mercy of the competitiveness of his car. What are the factors that make a car capable of running at a competitive pace in qualifying and the race? No matter how good a driver ...